NanoString nCounter FLEX System
Single Molecule Counting System - NANOSTRING
DNA Size Selection System - BLUEPIPPIN
DNA Shearing System - COVARIS
ELISA Products - TECAN
Automatic Liquid Handling System - TECAN
Media Preparation Products - INTEGRA
Microarray Solutions - AGILENT
Real-time PCR System - BIO-RAD
PCR Machines - BIO-RAD
Automatic Electrophoresis System - AGILENT
Micropipettes - INTEGRA
Pipette Controller - INTEGRA
Aspiration Systems - INTEGRA
Micropipette Tips - INTEGRA
Other Consumables - INTEGRA
The BluePippin has the DNA capabilities of the Pippin Prep, plus the extra benefit of pulsed-field electrophoresis for resolving and collecting high molecular weight DNA. For long-range genomic applications, high-pass filtering allows users to collect all fragments above a size threshold set by the user.
Target sizes or ranges of sizes are entered in software, and fractions are collected in buffer. Up to 5 samples/gel cassette may be run, with no possibility of cross contamination.
The Pippin Prep facilitates library construction for the most popular NGS platforms, and is recommended by Illumina and Ion Torrent for certain workflows. The platform features the ability to collect narrow and even fragment distributions, as well as the flexibility to collect wide ranges of fragments with minimal effort. Target sizes or ranges of sizes are entered in software, and fractions are collected in buffer. Up to 5 samples per gel cassette may be run, with no possibility of cross contamination. Benefits of the Pippin Prep System:
Key Downstream Technologies:
PippinHT incorporates the company’s highly regarded sizing technology and increases throughput to 24 samples per run, compared to a maximum of five with Pippin Prep or BluePippin. The instrument offers an efficient, automated solution for scientists running busy sequencing labs, core facilities, and other laboratories producing large-scale sequencing data.
M220 Focused-ultrasonicator™ is designed for Next-Gen Sequencing applications requiring fragment sizes between 150bp and 5kb. Compact size and ease-of-use make the M220 Focused-ultrasonicator the ideal DNA shearing solution for MiSeq™ and PGM™ users.
The M220 runs a variety of DNA shearing protocols with Covaris SonoLab 7 software and uses both the Covaris microTUBE™ & miniTUBE™.
Integrated temperature control within the M220 eliminates the need for an external chiller, saving space and cost.
Covaris AFA (Adaptive Focused Acoustics™) transmits acoustic energy at ultrasonic frequencies (>400KHz) and very short wavelengths (~3mm) and is uniquely able to focus the energy into your sample. AFA controls the shearing forces that fragment nucleic acids to the selected size. The process is isothermal, non contact, and quiet.
Covaris AFA technology in the M220 eliminates operator induced variations, improves recoveries, increases efficiency, and provides standardized results.
DNA Shearing for NGS with the M220 Focused-ultrasonicator
…1 to 8 sample batch processing at the bench-top
The automated water management system provides a 30-day run capacity, making it virtually maintenance-free.
The ME220 Focused-ultrasonicator is the multi-sample, multi-application benchtop sample preparation solution for every lab.
ME220 Focused-ultrasonicator Set-up & Operation
The Agilent 4200 TapeStation system offers automated sample processing for quick and reliable sample quality control within any Next Generation Sequencing (NGS), microarray (aCGH) or quantitative PCR (qPCR) workflow.
For Research Use Only. Not for Use in Diagnostic Procedures.
With automated electrophoresis, the Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer system provides sizing, quantitation, and purity assessments for DNA, RNA, and protein samples.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
The CFX96 Touch Deep Well Real-Time PCR Detection System offers precise quantification and target discrimination for up to 5 targets in large-volume reactions. The system incorporates industry-leading technology and stand-alone functionality to provide a robust and easy-to-use qPCR instrument for reliable results.
The CFX96 Touch Deep Well Real-Time PCR System provides:
· Minimal setup with factory-calibrated dyes
· Easy viewing of real-time data traces with integrated LCD touch screen
· Fast experiment optimization with built-in thermal gradient
· User-friendly data analysis modules with CFX Maestro™ Software
· Effortless export of RDML files for import into qbasePLUS Software
The CFX96 Touch System is a powerful, precise, and flexible real-time PCR detection system. This six-channel (five colors and one FRET channel) real-time PCR instrument combines advanced optical technology with precise temperature control to deliver sensitive, reliable detection for singlexplex or multiplex reactions.
Quickly set up runs and monitor amplification traces in real time on the integrated LCD touch screen, or use the included CFX Maestro™ Software to easily and intuitively design your experiment and analyze results from a connected computer. With up to five-target detection, unsurpassed thermal cycler performance, unrivaled stand-alone functionality, and powerful yet easy-to-use software, the CFX96 Touch System is designed to advance your qPCR.
Key Features and Benefits
With the CFX96 Touch Real-Time PCR Detection System you can:
· Set up your system quickly — easy installation and factory-calibrated optics
· Minimize sample and reagent use — up to 5-target multiplexing with sample volumes as low as 10 µl
· Optimize reactions in a single run — thermal gradient feature
· Analyze data faster — visualize all run data at once and export only the data you need in the format you want
· Use advanced data analysis tools — normalized gene expression using CFX Maestro Software
· Configure the system to fit your needs — run without a computer, run up to 4 systems from 1 computer, or integrate with the CFX Automation System II for higher throughput
· Combine the CFX96 Touch System with good laboratory practice standards — use CFX Maestro Software, Security Edition for data collection and analysis to simplify compliance with U.S. FDA 21 CFR Part 11 regulations
Flexible CFX System Configurations Meet Your Throughput Needs
The CFX Automation System II works with all CFX Real-Time PCR Detection Systems to enable walk-away, high-throughput qPCR operation. Integrate this robotic plate handler with one or two CFX Systems to maximize throughput while maintaining a compact footprint.
CFX Maestro Software Works Seamlessly with PrimePCR™ Assays and Panels
The expert design and wet-lab validation of all PrimePCR Assays ensure optimal assay performance. The integration of CFX Maestro Software with PrimePCR Assays aids in the analysis and interpretation of experimental results.
· Begin analyzing data in a single step by importing target, reference, and control information from a PrimePCR run file directly into CFX Maestro Software
· Combine data from multiple plates into a Gene Study to rapidly screen large numbers of targets or samples
· Use powerful data visualization tools, such as hierarchical clustering and color-matched expression levels, to identify individual targets or clusters to consider for further investigation
Service Plans and Validation Tools for CFX Systems, Thermal Cyclers, and Real-Time PCR Instruments
· The Bio-Rad Expert Care Service Program offers various service plans to keep your systems functioning optimally
· CFX System IQ/OQ Services and CFX Automation System II IQ/OQ Services certify system installation and validate system performance
· Thermal Validation Services test temperature accuracy and uniformity
· The CFX Qualification Plate quickly and easily verifies the performance of your CFX Real-Time PCR Detection Systems
The C1000 Touch thermal cycler offers superior performance and a large color touch screen for easy programming. This fully modular platform is able to accommodate different throughput needs with easily interchangeable reaction modules that swap in seconds without tools. Each PCR module has a fully adjustable heated lid that supports a wide range of vessels and sealers, including low-profile and standard-height PCR plates.
· Quick and easy protocol programming — 2 programming options, including the Protocol Autowriter, which automatically generates customized standard, fast, and ultrafast protocols
· Easy protocol editing — the large color touch screen and redesigned navigation make editing and running protocols easy
· Flexible platform — change throughput capability by linking up to 3 additional S1000™ thermal cyclers or adding PC control for up to 32 cyclers
· Advanced file management — USB flash drive compatibility allows universal protocol transfer and unlimited data storage
· Thermal gradient — quickly and easily identify optimal annealing temperatures by using the programmable temperature gradient
Applications and Uses
· Cycle sequencing
· Gene expression studies
The C1000 Touch thermal cycler can be used with six interchangeable reaction modules, including:
· A gradient-enabled 96-well fast module
· A gradient-enabled 96–deep well module
· A gradient-enabled dual 48/48-well fast module that allows 2 independently controlled protocols to be run side by side in a single bay
· A gradient-enabled 384-well module for high throughput
· 2 modules for real-time PCR detection
Select from our complete line of thermal cyclers using the PCR Thermal Cycler Selection Guide.
View the PCR Plastics Compatibility Chart to find the right consumables for your instrument.
The S1000 thermal cycler combines powerful performance with streamlined features. The cycler can be used as a stand-alone instrument for PCR, or it can be connected to a C1000 Touch™ thermal cycler for additional throughput. Up to three S1000 cyclers can be connected to a C1000 Touch cycler, and the four cyclers can then be conveniently controlled as one high-throughput instrument.
Features and Benefits
· Flexible platform — choice of 4 interchangeable reaction modules; change throughput capability by linking up to 3 S1000 cyclers to a C1000 Touch cycler or adding PC control for up to 32 cyclers
· Exceptional thermal performance — the patented* reduced-mass honeycomb sample block delivers fast ramping and settling times for reliable results and reduced run times
· Optimal sealing — the fully adjustable heated lid accommodates a wide range of reaction vessels
The S1000 cycler can be used with four interchangeable reaction modules, including:
· A gradient-enabled 384-well module
Select from our complete line of thermal cyclers using the Thermal Cycler Selection Chart.
* U.S. patent 7,632,464.
The T100 thermal cycler is a small thermal cycler offering a comprehensive set of convenient features in a small footprint. This compact thermal cycler features an intuitive touch-screen user interface to make running PCR easy. Thermal gradient technology allows you to quickly optimize your reaction in a single run. With its robust design, the T100 system is a reliable personal thermal cycler that delivers exceptional performance for years — test drive the T100 thermal cycler today
· Intuitive touch screen — easy programming using a large color touch screen and intuitive interface
· Consistent results — robust design ensures effective and consistent performance run to run
· Easy optimization — this gradient thermal cycler allows fast PCR optimization using a unique thermal gradient
· Easy protocol management — protocols can be organized using personalized folders or a USB flash drive
· Small space-saving footprint — the T100 is a compact thermal cycler that fits in any laboratory
· Nucleic acid amplification (PCR)
· Gene cloning and analysis
· Gene expression analysis
· Mutational analysis
Download the latest T100 firmware upgrade.
Find the perfect thermal cycler — compare the complete line of Bio-Rad PCR systems in the Thermal Cycler Selection Chart.
View the PCR Plastics Compatibility Chart to find the right consumables for your instrument.
The SureScan Microarray Scanner is a laser induced fluorescence scanner designed to read microarrays printed on a standard 1 inch x 3 inch glass slides. It measures the fluorescence intensity of two dyes simultaneously from labeled sample nucleic acid bound to microarrays.
INTEGRA has designed a dedicated media sterilizer which eliminates these disadvantages. MEDIACLAVE allows for a much shorter process in which medium formulation and sterilization is carried out in one single step. The temperature of the agar medium is precisely monitored and controlled during the entire process. Permanent stirring guarantees homogenous temperature throughout the whole batch and an efficient plate heat exchanger facilitates rapid cooling. All these features prevent the medium from excessive heat exposure and thereby maintains its fertility.
The MEDIACLAVE product range allows the rapid and gentle preparation of 1 – 30 L culture medium. Precise controlling and monitoring of temperature, time and pressure during the sterilization process guarantee constant high quality.
MEDIACLAVE is equipped with several independent monitoring systems for pressure and temperature, guaranteeing highest safety standards for the user and the working environment. The vessel lid is equipped with an autonomous overpressure safety valve and a burst disc in case all other electronic monitoring systems fail.
Overpressure Safety Valve
Temperature Probe Pt1000
FAST HEATING AND RAPID COOLING
Powerful heating elements permit fast media processing. This minimises thermal stress and ensures high fertility of your culture medium. Pressure and temperature controlled deaeration guarantees saturated steam in the vessel.
Rapid cooling is enabled by an efficient plate heat exchanger. The separation of the cooling water system and the sterilization chamber makes it unlikely that culture media gets contaminated by cooling water.
Standard mode: Heating up, sterilization and cooling down to dispensing temperature.
Chocolate agar mode: After the first sterilization phase, blood is added and the medium heated up again.
The large and strong magnetic stirrer with adjustable speed and reversing rotation direction ensures homogenous media preparation over a wide viscosity range. A Pt-1000 temperature probe and microprocessor control of process parameters allow reproducible and complete sterilization of culture media.
MEDIACLAVE can be quickly and conveniently connected to the dispensing tubing of the automated Petri dish filler MEDIAJET. Alternatively, the peristaltic pump DOSE IT can be used to fill containers of more unusual volumes or shapes, e.g. quadrangular Petri dishes, bottles or flasks.
Large containers such as bottles can be filled by pressure dispensing. Medium is dispensed by automatically building up pressure inside the sterilization chamber.
PROCESS DOCUMENTATION AND VALIDATION
The MEDIACLAVE sterilization process is monitored and can be stored on a PC. A digital signature according to FDA (21 CFR Part 11) / EU (GMP Annex 11) is automatically added to the electronic process file. All logfiles can also be stored using the MEDIACLAVE USB port.
If equipped with an optionally available dot matrix printer, high quality printouts insusceptible to fading can be archived.