The QX200 Droplet Digital PCR (ddPCR™) System provides absolute quantification of target DNA or RNA molecules for EvaGreen or probe-based digital PCR applications.
Benefits of the QX200 Droplet Digital PCR System
· Most precise and sensitive digital PCR solution for a wide variety of applications
· Flexible digital PCR chemistry — optimized for TaqMan Hydrolysis Probe and EvaGreen Assays
· Flexible assay setup — scalable for high sensitivity or high throughput
· Simple and easy-to-use workflow with 96-sample throughput
· Droplet partitioning by the QX200 Droplet Digital technology reduces bias from amplification efficiency and PCR inhibitors
· Convenient assay design — standard curves are not required
Applications of the QX200 Droplet Digital PCR System
· Cancer biomarker studies and copy number variation
Measure varying degrees of cancer mutations, detect rare DNA target copies, and resolve copy number variation states with superior sensitivity and resolution. PrimePCR™ ddPCR Assays are now available for mutation and copy number detection. These are predesigned, wet-lab validated assays.
· Pathogen detection
Employ the extreme precision of the QX200 System to quantify small fold changes in target DNA or RNA molecules in pathogen detection and monitoring.
· Next generation sequencing
Perform accurate quantification and qualification of NGS libraries without the use of a standard curve.
· Gene expression analysis
Achieve reliable and reproducible measurements of small fold changes for low abundance of mRNA and miRNA.
· Environmental monitoring
Test a wide variety of environmental samples like soil and water using the QX200 System.
· Food testing
Perform routine evaluation of genetically modified organisms (GMO) using validated ddPCR methods.
|Starting sample size, µl||20|
|QX200 droplet generator capacity||1–8 samples/cartridge|
|Droplets per 20 µl sample||20,000|
|QX200 droplet reader capacity||1–96 samples|
|Sample illumination||Light-emitting diodes|
|Sample detection||Multi-pixel photon counter|
|Detection channels||FAM (EvaGreen), HEX (VIC)|
|Linear dynamic range||5 orders of magnitude|
|Droplets per 96-well plate, million||~1.5|
|QX200 droplet generator dimensions (W x D x H)||28 x 36 x 13 cm (11 x 14 x 5")|
|QX200 droplet reader dimensions (W x D x H)||66 x 52 x 29 cm (26 x 20 x 11")|