The T100 thermal cycler is a small thermal cycler offering a comprehensive set of convenient features in a small footprint. This compact thermal cycler features an intuitive touch-screen user interface to make running PCR easy. Thermal gradient technology allows you to quickly optimize your reaction in a single run. With its robust design, the T100 system is a reliable personal thermal cycler that delivers exceptional performance for years — test drive the T100 thermal cycler today
· Intuitive touch screen — easy programming using a large color touch screen and intuitive interface
· Consistent results — robust design ensures effective and consistent performance run to run
· Easy optimization — this gradient thermal cycler allows fast PCR optimization using a unique thermal gradient
· Easy protocol management — protocols can be organized using personalized folders or a USB flash drive
· Small space-saving footprint — the T100 is a compact thermal cycler that fits in any laboratory
· Nucleic acid amplification (PCR)
· Gene expression analysis
· Cycle sequencing
Download the latest T100 firmware upgrade.
Find the perfect thermal cycler — compare the complete line of Bio-Rad PCR systems in the Thermal Cycler Selection Chart.
View the PCR Plastics Compatibility Chart to find the right consumables for your instrument.
|Sample capacity||96 x 0.2 ml tubes, 0.2 ml tube strips, or 1 x 96-well plate|
|Maximum ramp rate, °C/sec||4|
|Average ramp rate, °C/sec||2.5|
|Temperature accuracy||±0.5°C of programmed target|
|Temperature uniformity||±0.5°C well-to-well within 30 sec of arrival at target temperature|
|Input power||100–150 VAC, 50–60 Hz; 220–240 VAC, 50–60 Hz; 700 W maximum|
|Display||5.7'' VGA color touch screen|
|Port||1 USB A|
|Memory||500 typical programs; unlimited with USB flash drive expansion|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||26 x 47 x 23 cm (10 x 18 x 9'')|
|Weight||9 kg (20 lb)|
|Temperature differential range||1–25°C|